- Appearances & Readings
Trained as an interfaith minister and counselor, I have been in private practice since 1998 and currently have openings for new clients. Please feel free to forward this page to anyone who might be interested or contact Elizabeth for more information.
- Spiritual Direction: For those seeking to establish or deepen a spiritual practice within—or outside of— any faith tradition. Explore approaches to prayer, meditation, dreams, journeying.
- Reflect & Refuel: An occasional or monthly session can provide an opportunity to take a deep breath and get your bearings in the midst of a busy life.
- Creative Process: If you are engaged in or want to begin a creative project, counseling can offer support, inspiration, and techniques for overcoming inner or outer obstacles.
- Decision-making: If you are facing a major life choice—having a child, changing a career, beginning or leaving a relationship—counseling can clarify your discernment process.
- Bereavement Counseling: For a death or any other loss.
- Couples and Family Counseling: One of the most exciting and dynamic forms of counseling. Transform conflict into camaraderie, crisis into opportunity.
- Writing Coaching: More than an editorial process, I delight in serving as midwife to literary labors: novels, memoirs, poems, creative non-fiction.
Please contact Elizabeth for more information or to make an appointment.
One of Elizabeth's outdoor offices at the labyrinth.